I finally had Mik Storer build me this one over at Really simple sails. 100ft2 with 3 reef points. Came out nice.
Got it out for the first on the water test back on September 28th. Headed downwind against a 1 knot current on the Columbia river between I5 and I205. My velometer in the parking lot said the wind was hanging out between 3 and 6 knots. I was going between 1.5 and 3 knots that way. I got up to 4 plus knots when I fell off to any kind of reach, the current helping with the apparent wind and the SOG. Camera battery died before I got turned around and headed back upwind/down current, but here's some good shots of the sail shape with the wind behind me and going against the current.
I'll get some video with better wind and some tacking soon. Hopefully before the season ends this year.