Friday, November 6, 2015

3rd and final coat of paint

Last coat of Green, Final color apparent.  I like it.




Next on the list is to crawl inside and get that painted from the gunnels up.  As I've said before, I'm waiting to do the lower half of the cabin until I get all of the little bits and pieces glued down for battery boxes, gear tiedowns, etc.....  That may not get painted until after I sail her several times and figure out what I really need in there.  

After that I'll start making the windows until I get enough strong backs in here to pull her off the trailer and flip her bottom up again.  I still need to paint that.  Flipping will be easier if i leave the windows off.

Foils are getting their second coat of paint.  One more coat on the rudder and I could use her as a motor boat.  I should maybe get the registration process started with the state.

No comments:

Post a Comment