Sunday, November 22, 2015

Assembly after paint

I've gotten all of the painting done with the exception of the tiller and possibly the mast and spars.  Those might get varnished instead, especially the yard and boom.  I'll cross that bridge when I come to it.  I also painted the whole floor.  I was going to do this with the boat flipped for bottom painting, but i haven't as yet gotten anyone by to help with the flipping.  I can't just do nothing, so i painted one half, waited for it to get hard enough to put cardboard on then flipped around and painted the other half.  No I have to keep my butt out of the boat long enough for that to harden up reasonably well before I crawl inside and start fitting things out and rigging.




Mast, spars and window fabrication.  I also need to either make or buy a motor mount.  I also need to get the steel for the ballast and a second deep cycle group 24 battery.  List to done is getting pretty short.

No comments:

Post a Comment