Monday, April 25, 2016

And the windows are dry fitted. Registered.

Windows showed up UPS this Friday.  232 holes and 116 screws later, they're all dry fitted.  I need to back them off and get sealant behind, the tighten them back down and get the nylocks on the back.  Still, I could actually take this down to the lake and run it as a motor boat now.  I could even try sailing with my old Junk sail, though I think I'd have too much lee helm with the CE.

The bigger tarp from Dave at Polysail showed on Saturday.  I'll try to get that finished next weekend.

That just leaves the trailer, and I'll be down to all of the little details that are the ongoing process in the life of a boat.

I stopped off at Sportsmen's warehouse and turned in my registration paperwork and got my 180 temporary.

I'll be floating in May.  Grand total project duration, @ 15 months.








No comments:

Post a Comment