Sunday, April 24, 2016

Motor Mount and Windows

So the windows showed up from my brother in Idaho Friday.  1/8" lexan all cut to shape with a radius on the corners, light grey smoke.  Thanks Steen!

I made a trip to Parkrose hardware and picked up 100 stainless #8/32 x 1" Machine screws and nylock nuts.  It wasn't quite enough, and it got late so the front windows will need to go in tomorrow after another trip to the hardware store.

Also got the motor mount all done up and permanently bolted in.

Dropped off the paperwork and paid my fees for title, registration and the ISP.  Got a temporary good for 180 days as bureaucracy grinds, but that's the boating season :-)

The bigger tarp showed up today as well.  As soon as I finish the windows I clean the garage floor again for sail lofting.  I'm thinking that's done next weekend.

Biggest job I have left is making one of the trailers truly competent at hauling, launching and retrieving this boat.














No comments:

Post a Comment